Reward, Shared Services & OE&C Manager
Job Type: Fulltime
To provide strategic leadership spanning across Reward, Shared Services, Organizational Effectiveness and Change to deliver Organization HR strategic objectives.
To effectively manage all reward and benefit and organizational effectiveness and change management
programmed, policies, processes, and procedures to attract, develop and retain a highly motivated and skilled
To support and maintain specialized and internal HR systems, services, and applications used in the organization with customized or specialized needs for the human resources information system (HRIS)].
The Lead for Organizational Effectiveness and Change across Organization. Responsible for Ghana in all OE deliberations within the Organization.
Must lead in addressing best practice across Opco’s and implement same in Ghana.
Leadership & Strategy (Reward & HRIS)
• Lead Reward and Shared Services, providing management through developing strategy within overall HR agenda.
• Is responsible for service delivery across the areas of responsibility to quality, timing, and cost targets.
• Work with Region and Global Centre to establish a global rolling 3-year strategy and short-term agenda for areas of responsibility, implementing relevant policies, standards, and frameworks.
• Provide expert advice, interpretation and guidance on policies, practices, and processes to effectively deliver and improve organization, team and
individual effectiveness within Reward, Shared Services and HR in general.
• Manage and oversee the implementation of specific initiatives through translating and understanding the needs of the managed HR areas.
• Ensure alignment of policy to best practice and benchmark against industry competitors.
• Determine and manage external suppliers to deliver Reward and Shared Services and other initiatives.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Monitor and analyze benchmark data, trend information, and economic projections to ensure the organization's total remuneration and benefits
strategy has a competitive and market position and is responsive to the business needs.
• Build and test relevant performance and reward management model to ensure appropriate benchmarks ensuring application across the organization.
• Ensure sustainable remuneration and benefits management processes which drives key business outcomes.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Oversee and maintain optimal function of the organizations internal HR services systems.
• Oversee and maintain internal database files, tables, codes, backup files, integrity, and security.
• Collaborate with executive leadership and HR staff to identify needed improvements and enhancements to existing information services and databases; recommend and implement solutions.
• Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, Information Services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HR database design and implementation projects.
• Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
• Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS.
• Oversees the procurement of appropriate hardware and software to ensure that the organization has high quality, efficient systems.
• Facilitates migration to a unified HRIS if required.
• Performs other duties as required.
OE&C Tools, Processes and Thought
• Contributes to Organization effectiveness strategy development, policies, processes and practices and delivers operational support. Work with HR Services
to support and continuously improve
Organizational Effectiveness administration
processes and practices.
• Provide expert advice to HR business partners and delivering organization design and change projects
• Lead the development and implementation of Organization effectiveness projects and initiatives,
including management of Organizational
Effectiveness Reviews and reports
• Align functions to the business strategy through proactive and continuous diagnosis of organizational effectiveness, designing and implementing sustainable organizational improvements. Is required to evaluate situations using multiple sources of information.
• Implements specific initiatives which are Organization & Change-led
• Act a first point of resolution if headcount
• changes are not in line with agreed business changes
• Builds understanding, skill sets and competencies in Organization effectiveness within HR
• Ensure organization & change plans, as defined by the organization People Strategy, are implemented effectively within Organization
• Support the HRD in reporting and managing the Organization Effectiveness Review process
• Work with external suppliers where appropriate to deliver People plans and initiatives
• Drive the implementation of the People strategy and Group HR initiatives in functional areas.
• Any other duties may be assigned depending on the needs of the business.
Team and Relationship Management
• Maintain and manage relationship with Global and Regional Reward, Shared Services & OE&C within expertise remit, ensuring dialogue is maintained.
• Oversee resourcing and development of the team.
• Provide leadership and manages DRs’.
• Offer advice and guidance to HR team members and foster productive working relationships across the business
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience [max
Requires knowledge in the following areas:
• Business Analytics
• Organization design
• Role requires a broad and comprehensive understanding of the concepts and principles in their
discipline. The requirement for a broader knowledge implies the need to understand other concepts and
principles in context to improve organizational effectiveness.
• Advanced analytical systems skills, excel, MS Project – advantageous
• Soft Skills
• Good planning and organizing skills
• Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
• Presentation skills
• Report writing skills
• Management skills
• Decision making skills
• Conflict Management and collaborative skills
• Effective representation at senior level
• Project Management skills
• Dynamic and Influential
Must have technical / professional qualifications: (Minimum
educational and professional qualification required to
perform the role)
• A relevant Graduate Degree preferably in HR,
Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology, Business Administration
• Significant HR experience (10 years) in upper-level HR roles or general management experience, likely to have
experience in 2-3 other Blue-Chip organizations.
• Experience in leading Remuneration and Benefits management in a multinational environment.
• Exposure and access to best practices, as well as global
networks of beneficial relationships within the Remuneration and benefits field.
• Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written adaptable to all levels of management.
• Successful track record in HR Business Partnering
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
• Possess a high degree of initiative, drive, confidence, and ability to enjoy fast paced work environment.
• Professional, flexible and team oriented.
• Strong Organizational & Analytical Skills